Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm backkkkkk!

Hello, everyone! Its been awhile since I have posted. I struggled a little bit more than I thought I would with the anniversary of my dad's death and I really just needed to take time and focus on myself and my family. With that being said, I want to thank you all for still following me and hanging in there!

I am in the middle of revamping my blog so please excuse any kinks it may have. I'm hoping to get it completely up and running perfectly within the week! Reviews and giveaways should start again with a few weeks and I have tons of recipes and DIY things that I absolutely cannot wait to share so please stay with me as I continue to get organized and expand my blog!

Once again, thank you so much for staying with me, I cannot wait to continue this blogging adventure with you all!

Love,
Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up right away, I have to "review" them before they are published! :)